This brand new residence simply exudes peace and harmony. All rooms in the residence are beautifully furnished. The cozy house itself is full of character and charm. Enjoying a brilliant location in the highly sought after Arden Arcade area, this secure home with plenty of natural light is an exceptional place to live.
The home is set in a convenient location and because its so close to local attractions, you will save time and remove the stress of needing to travel. The casual and cozy living area provides the ideal place to come together and enjoy some quality time. The bedroom is cozy, and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space.
- Fully functional kitchen with granite counter tops
- High speed Xfinity internet with amazing coverage and top speeds from Google Wifi.
- Brand new Sealy Posturepedic beds and guaranteed to make you smile
- Bedroom doorlocks with keypads for convenience
- Flatscreen TVs with HDMI ports for your Roku or Firestick
- Blackout curtains to rest easy after a long day of work
- Central heating keeps residence cozy during the cooler months and comfortable in hotter months.
- Spacious backyard and front yard with outdoor furniture where you can sit back and relax
- UC Davis Medical Center (Car 10 min, Bike 30 min, Bus 40 min)
- Sutter Medical Center (Car 10 min, Bike 30 min, Bus 40 min)
- Mercy Dignity Health (Car 9 min, Bike 27 min, Bus 37 min)
- Kaiser South Sacramento (Car 16 min)
- Methodist Hospital (Car 15 min)
- Library (2 min walk) with free wifi and workspaces
- American River (3 min drive) for great views or a run
- Bus stops (1 min walk) to move about the great City of Sacramento
- Transit Light Rail station (4 min drive) with routes to bars and clubs in Midtown and Downtown
- Arden Fair Mall (7 min drive) for all your shopping needs
- Target (5 min drive), Kohls (7 min drive), Nordstroms Rack (8 min drove) or Macys (8 min drive)
- Golden 1 Center (15 min drive) is a major concert venue and hosts the NBAs Sacramento Kings
- Old Sacramento (17min drive) is a riverfront historic district with Gold Rush era buildings
- McKinley Park (9 min drive) is Sacramentos biggest park with 30 acres of open space
- The Crest Theatre (12 min drive) is a historic theatre with movies, live music, or comedy shows
Nearby Food and Drinks (Recommended):
- Whole Foods Market (4 min drive), Trader Joes (7 min drive) and Safeway (4 min drive)
- Starbucks Coffee (10 min walk) or Temple Coffee Roasters (3 min drive)
- Italian food: Vinoteca Restaurant and Bar (2 min drive) or pizza at CAPs Pizza (4 min drive)
- American Lunch and Dinner: Dukes Plates and Pints Gastropub (2 min drive)
- Mexican food: Mas Taco Bar (2 min drive) or El Favorito Taqueria (4 min drive)
- Japanese food: Arigato Sushi (6 min drive)
- Thai food: Tasty Thai (5 min drive)
- Chinese food: Hong Kong House (5 min drive)
- French food: Plan B Restaurant (2 min drive)
- French American food: Danielles Creperie (2 min drive)
- French bakery: Estelle Bakery & Patisserie (5 min drive)
- Morrocan food: Casablanca (2 min drive)
- German food: Sams Hof Brau (5 min drive)
Located in the absolute heart of convenience, this premium location is surrounded by all the amenities you could ask for. A modern design with quality finishes and close to amenities, it has it all.
Do not miss your chance to secure this charming bedroom, contact the owner and book today!