Reviews/Critiques certainly are an easy method for Health Care Travels hosts and Travelers to share with you their personal adventures with this area. Any effort to use critiques and or reviews to induce an individual to make a move that they truly aren’t bound to do would be an abuse of testimonials, also we actually don’t permit it.
This policy applies to scenarios such as, but not restricted to:
- Clients threatening to-use critiques/reviews or evaluations in an effort to induce a server to supply refunds, further reimbursement, or even some mutual favorable inspection.
- Hosts needing a visitor to make a constructive inspection or review, or even to revise an inventory beforehand to get a complete refund, or mutual inspection. Hosts can also provide an entirely discounted or free stay ahead to get a visitor post an existent inspection.
- Hosts requesting a person to carry certain activities associated with a critique beforehand to get a settlement to your dispute involving the functions.
This coverage doesn’t ban:
- An individual from calling a server using a issue before leaving an overview.
- A server by requesting an individual person to render an honest beneficial inspection or score representing a constructive encounter.
- A guest or host out of studying an overview over the time limits for revision.
After a critique or review is posted Hosts and Travelers cannot edit after they have published.
By publishing a review/critique, you consent to stick to each of Health Care Travels policies and guidelines, which includes the Extortion Policy, which Health Care Travels may possibly apply in our sole discretion. Attempting to achieve this can end in the limitation, suspension or conclusion of one’s Health Care Travels account.
In the event you believe you have undergone extortion, remember to get hold of us at firstname.lastname@example.org