Extenuating Circ. Policy
Health Care Travels Extenuating Circumstance Policy
Health Care Travels enables hosts to place and handle their own cancellation policies. When a traveler or host desires to cancel a booking, it is left up to them to cancel as soon as they possibly can. On occasion, selected cases beyond a host or traveler’s control may affect their capacity to fit the conditions of the booking.
Things that May Be Addressed in the Extenuating Circumstances Policy
Valid situations consist of:
- Unpredicted demise or severe sickness of the host, Travelers or immediate relative (spouse/partner, kid, parent, lawful guardian, grandparent, or sibling)
- Intense trauma which immediately limits a Traveler’s Capability to traveling or preventing a Host from hosting.
- Considerable All-natural disasters or severe weather events affecting the place of location or destination of departure.
- Urgent Journey limitations or acute safety advisories issued following the time of reserving, with a proper federal or Global jurisdiction (for Example, a government division or division)
- Endemic Illness announced by way of a commendable nationwide or Global jurisdiction (like the United States Center for Disease Control or the World Health Business)
- Intense property harm or unanticipated upkeep problems That directly affect the capability to host securely.
- Government-mandated responsibilities issued following the time of reserving (ex: employee duty, court looks, army or authorities duties)
Making a Claim
Claims are only able to be contemplated following a booking was canceled. When you have advised your host or traveler and canceled the reservation, in the event you believe your cause of cancellation is honored by Health Care Travels Extenuating Circumstances policy, contact Health Care Travels for determination. We require claims to be filed more than 2 weeks from the check-in date, we may also ask for supporting evidence.