Health Care Travels Service Fees
To help operate the Health Care Travels Platform, we charge various service fees. Please keep in mind Health Care Travels reserves the right to change these fees at anytime.
Fees related to Accommodations
Creating a account
- Creating a Account is free for both Traveler and Host
- Travelers do not have to pay to search for short-term housing on our platform
- Host does not have to pay to list any short-term housing accommodation(s)
Host service fees
- We charge hosts a service fee each time a booking is completed. The amount of the host service fee will depend on the travelers length of stay. If the travelers length of stay is less than 30 days the host service fee will be a flat fee of $25.00 USD. If the travelers length of stay is 30 days or more the host service fee will be a flat fee of $50.00 USD.
- Host will see the appropriate service fee deducted from the total payout amount. Once the traveler has checked in, the host will receive their payout when the check-in form is completed by both host and traveler and submitted back to Health Care Travels.
Traveler service fees
- When a traveler selects their assignments check-in date and check-out date the travelers service fee will be determined during the booking process. The amount of the traveler service fee will depend on the travelers length of stay.
- If the travelers length of stay is less than 30 days the travelers service fee will be a flat fee of $25.00 USD. If the travelers length of stay is 30 days or more the travelers service fee will be a flat fee of $50.00 USD.
Roommate Service Finder
- This service is ONLY offered free to Travelers who have a account with us and who have booked or are planning to book short-term housing accommodation only through our website. Travelers have to submit a roommate request form here …
- Health Care Travels does not guarantee that we will find every Traveler a roommate, but we will keep track of all travelers in our database and if their is a potential match with the basic information requested we will contact you.
1.At this time those who are interested in helping travel healthcare professionals feel comfortable in booking unverified listing on our website can sign up to become a scout in your city (click here). To know more about what a scout does (click here). At this time this service will be provided free to help reduce scams and uncertainty of making deposits prior to booking and or arrival.
2.Keep in mind as the demand grows and the more time Health Care Travels has to arrange meeting time between the host and the scout a fee may be accessed. Also depending on the number of miles a scout has to travel to verify a listing for a traveler a small compensation fee for gas and time may also be collected in the future.
3.It is Health Care Travels goal to screen and verify all listings and follow up through the verification/vetting (hyperlink) process. We have provided the scouting option to speed up the verification process as we at Health Care Travels value honesty of every listing and also are aware things sometimes slip through the cracks.